Shop with us with confidence knowing we offer you exchange or refunds.
We are committed to excellence in retailing. Customer satisfaction is an integral part of this commitment and this is reflected in our Returns Policy. The Medicines24 return policy applies to all purchases made on online at Medicines24.com.au.
Cancelling an order
You may cancel an order if it has not yet been picked and posted by; contacting us, presenting proof of purchase and identity. On cancelling the order, We will refund your payment in accordance with our Refund Policy.
If we cannot stop the shipment of the order at the time of cancellation, then you will be required to return the products in order to receive a refund in accordance with our Refund Policy and;
We reserve the right to charge an administration fee to cover our reasonable costs in respect of your order cancelled order.
Faulty Items / Warranty / Returns
Please refer to the advertisement for details of the duration of the warranty on the product. Should you receive your items with the following faults we will happily offer replacement items subject to stock availability. If we do not have a replacement item a full refund will be given subject to you contacting us within 10 calendar days of the receipt of the item.
Product is Dead on Arrival
An incorrect item was shipped to you
If the above applies please contact us within 10 calendar days of delivery of the item to arrange for it to be replaced.
Configure-to-order, personalized or other customized products may not be returned for refund or exchanged under any circumstances unless such product is Dead on Arrival (see the section below for more detailed information on such Dead on Arrival products).
Products must be returned to us within 10 calendar days of delivery.
All products must be packed in the original packaging and include any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product, please ensure that you repackage the item well. For your own protection we recommend that you register the returned parcel at your own expense.
All returned goods will be checked by our service department prior to replacement. If no fault is found return will be at the customer’s expense.
We will provide refunds pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (the “Act”) namely, if the goods you purchased:-
- Are not of merchantable quality;
- Are not fit for its purpose;
- Do not match the sample.
You should return your goods within a reasonable time of 10 calendar days if A-C above occurs and provide Us with:
Proof of purchase by producing the original order confirmation emailed to you.
The Goods listed on the confirmation with all original packaging and manuals enclosed (including any Bonus Offers)
Suitable ID to identify you as the original purchaser; and Details of the fault or issue with the product and that the fault or issue was not caused by you. All refunds via Medicines24 for an online web sale a store credit will be issued.
The customer must present themselves with all necessary documentation (tax invoice, web order ID, suitable ID and the product /s in question).
Inline with PayPal payment terms and conditions for refunds and returns, in the event of a refund an additional 25% re-stoking fee applies in the even that any form of full or partial refund is made including but not limited to double orders and pickup reimbursement.
All sales are final change of mind returns are not offered.
Subject to the Act non-returnable Items include, but are not limited to:
- Gift cards
- Pre-paid cards such as music, photo, video, or phone cards
- Digital content
- Consumable items (such as batteries)
- Items that are severely damaged or abused
- Where the unique product serial number has been obscured, defaced, removed or does not match records of stock carried at Medicines24
- Items that are missing accessories, such as remote controls, cords, and cables
- Etched or otherwise personalised items
- Opened computer software, movies, music and video games
- Hygiene based products
- Changed your mind or found the product cheaper elsewhere
- Ordered the wrong product
Hygiene based products.
IMPORTANT: Due to Health and Hygiene laws are we prohibited from accepting returns or refunds on any of the following but not limiting to products: Bathroom, shower and toilet aids including urinals and bed pans, daily living aids that may come into contact with the mouth or body, cushions and covers, slings, mattresses and mattress overlays, toilet seat raisers, hip protectors, skin limb protectors, jewelry and stockings. All products mouth or body when used.
For protection of our customers we cannot accept exchange or returns due to health concerns when using, testing or trying the product may cause. When you buy from us you can be confident our products are new, hygienic and save.
Generally, given the nature of our products and the quality control processes we employ, we do not accepts returns, except as otherwise stated in the relevant Item Description.
If a Product is damaged on delivery, then you should refuse to take receipt of that Product and notify Us immediately.
If you notice damage to a Product after delivery, you should notify Us immediately and We will arrange for return of the product in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You will be liable for any costs incurred relating to delivery or installation, where the Products have been delivered to you, unless the product is found to be faulty or damaged.
You must also return any Bonus Offers included with your original purchase in an “as new” order with all original packaging and manuals enclosed to receive a full refund.
If the Bonus Offer is a Non-Returnable Item, the value of the Bonus Offer will be subtracted from the purchase price of the item being returned and you will be refunded the difference.
We do our best to make the ordering process as quick as possible. While most orders are shipped within 1 business day, some orders, in rare occasion, may take us up to 10 business days to process (such as when the product is out of stock).
For your convenience, we ship most of our products to customers using domestic postal services such as Australia Post, TNT, TOLL IPEC, Courier Please, Allied Express and Star Track. Once we hand your package over to the carrier, it is up to the carrier to deliver it to you within their promised time. In the meantime, our shipping department will monitor the shipment till delivery. In the unlikely event that something does go wrong during transit, we will assist you in every possible way in tracking your package and getting it delivered to you within a reasonable time.
Lost Packages, Courier Claims And Missing Products
Shipping damages and/or shortages must be reported to the carrier and our company within 5 calendar days of delivery. Claims cannot be opened after this time. Products will not be shipped, or replaced until the courier has completed their investigation. Please note that there are no refunds on courier claimed products. Once the investigation is completed the products will be RESHIPPED not refunded. We do not issue cheques or refunds for completed claims. The product, should the claim be granted, will be reshipped to the approved address of the credit card. Please ensure that you have purchased the appropriate insurance for your package. We are not responsible for claims that have been under insured.
Missing products must be reported within 2 days of delivery. Products will not be replaced after this time. We may require pictures of the packaging and the products as they were delivered to be emailed to us. Once we receive these pictures it may be 3-5 days before you will receive a tracking number if it is found that the products were missed.
If you notice that your package has not been delivered to you it is up to you to inform one of our representatives in order to initiate a trace on the package. If you see that your package has been delivered and signed for and you were not the one to receive it, it is up to you to inform a representative within 2 days of the delivery so that we can start a claim. Please note that the carrier will complete their investigation and products will not be shipped, or replaced until the investigation is complete.
If something be returned to our warehouse, either because a customer refuses the package, or for a return, the customer is responsible for shipping costs. If the package is undeliverable because of an incorrect address, customer not being home, or otherwise, the package will be returned to sender. Shipping costs will not be refunded, and your package may be subject to refund and restocking fees as per the policies of this site.
Return And Refund Policies
Customers accept all terms and conditions prior to purchasing from this site. Please read the terms and conditions prior to ordering as we will not be responsible for customers not reading the conditions before purchase.
If you cancel an order before it is shipped, you will be charged an unrecoverable merchant fee for the cancellation. Normally this is a 5% non-refundable credit card fee. This can change based on customer’s original order. These merchant fees are not refunded to our company by the credit card processor under your cancellation and we will not be responsible for these fees should you change your mind.
If there is a problem with your order and we have attempted to contact you with no response for 3 or more business days, your order will be refunded as per our refund policies posted on this site. We are not responsible for customers entering an incorrect email address at time of purchase, or if your email client routes our messages to a junk or spam folder.
No returns after 5 calendar days from DELIVERY DATE.
Minimum 25% restocking fee is applicable on all returns or exchanges.
All refunds made prior to shipping will incur 5% payment gateway processing & service fee.
All products purchased are non-refundable. We do NOT repair. We will only replace defective parts. The reason for this is, according to law, we are allowed to only provide “NEW” retail products to our customers and we do not keep any opened item stock. Please be advised that we will not tolerate charge-backs on items that are not returned to our warehouse.
Restocking fee of 25% on the cost of the item. Postal costs are not refundable. Returned items must be unused and in “as new” and “sealed” (unopened) condition with all original packaging and accessories returned. Postage on the returned goods will be at Buyer’s expense.
For warranty issues beyond the initial receipt, please contact us with details of the problem, often these can be easily resolved through communication without the goods needing to be returned. Telephone support is provided to assist with any technical issues and minimise returns. All items returned during this time will be at customer’s expense, return postal costs will be advised at the time of authorization of the return.
No returned merchandise will be accepted without a VALID return authorization number on the shipping label. To obtain an RMA number, the Customer should be prepared to give the following information:
- Customer name and address
- Serial number of the product
- Description of the malfunction or defect, if any
- Proof of date of purchase and/or receipt
- Specifications concerning model number, and any options, such as color, optional accessories, etc.
Returned Merchandise For Repair
- A 1% (of the price of the merchandise) labor charge, plus return shipping charge will be assessed on products or accessories returned for warranty repair.
- Return shipments are solely the customers’ liability. If the item was returned to Medicines24.com.au and it was damaged through the course of its shipment, it is not under Medicines24.com.au warranty. However, we still provide the top-class service for any such unit with a fee.
- Customer is responsible for shipping / insurance to our warehouse. We are not responsible for returned items lost during shipping. Make sure you have enough insurance coverage.
- RMA numbers are valid for no more than 15 (fifteen) days from issue date.
- We cannot guarantee that any RMA Merchandise will be delivered on a specific date.
- We will attempt to ship RMA Merchandise from Mail-In Service within 5 to 10 working days of receiving the unit.
- Repaired Merchandise will be considered abandoned if no contact with the customer can be made within 5 days of receipt. At that time, the abandoned merchandise will become the property of us.
- Accessories should not be returned with the repair item. We are not responsible for accessories that are not returned with the repaired merchandise.
- Warranty work is provided by the MANUFACTURER and/or their representative directly and not by us.
Merchandise For Refund
- All returned merchandise for refund must be in absolute perfect and new condition, in original carton with all manufacturers included accessories.
- All clearance and end-of-line products are final sale. No refunds or exchanges are permitted.
- Minimum restocking fee is 25% for all returned merchandise.
- Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
- Warranty cards (if initially provided by the manufacturer) must be left blank.
- Original merchandise box must not be defaced or altered in any way. No refund will be issued for customer damaged returns.
- If a product is purchased in new condition and returned in a condition such that it cannot be resold as new ( damaged, scratched, with missing or damaged packaging, and/or missing parts), another 50% refurbishment fee plus cost of replacement parts will be applied in addition to the restocking fee.
- Merchandise initially returned as defective, whose defect cannot be verified, will incur a restocking fee as well as a freight charge for replacement shipment.
- Merchandise initially shipped ‘double-boxed’ must be returned to us in like fashion.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping / insurance to our warehouse. We are not responsible for returned items lost during shipping.
- Credits will be posted to the appropriate account within 14 days of receipt.
- Any freight damaged goods should be reported immediately within 5 days of receipt to carrier. We are not responsible for lost packages. We will submit a claim form within 5 days, as your package is insured by carrier. Carrier excess ranges between $100-$250 depending on carrier. If it is found that the carrier rules in your favor, they (the carrier) will issue a check to replace the missing items, and the product will be reshipped. We do not issue refund checks for missing product. We will replace the merchandise should the carrier rule in your favor.
- Customers will receive less than full credit on any merchandise returned to sender as either refused or undeliverable (other than freight damaged goods) due to return shipping charges. NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED beyond 10 days from DELIVERY DATE.
- In respect of warrantable items – those that are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty – claims are handled by the manufacturer and buyers will be required to contact the relevant manufacturer directly and follow their applicable Return Policies and Instructions.
Packaging The Item
- Use the original box and packaging materials if possible.
- If the original packaging is not available use a box that will allow for proper protection. DO NOT use goods package as a return package. Please NOTE under no circumstances damaged original box is accepted.
- Include a copy of your invoice/receipt inside the package.
Shipping The Item
- You are responsible to pay for the shipping of the unit to us and the cost of return shipping back.
- We recommend that you insure your package, as we cannot be responsible for any damage to or loss of the unit until it is received in our facility.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage if you do not use a traceable shipping method.
Any questions about this or other policies of the company please feel free to contact us.